crazy unreal.
Bradford, Rache, and Soren are here.
But especially Soren
because...
because you can hold Soren.

Er, somewhat.
We all think he's all sorts of le handsome adorability.
And we're not biased at all.

And this girl headed out yesterday, (but started the trek technically today) to Brazil.
Until the 31st of this month.
I'm gonna miss her; the little runt.
In the meantime I can always clock in more hours at work.
Which is always humbling.
Because I do illegal things there.
Within reason, within reason...
And because the only people who ever pay attention to me are, a.) nerdy 14yr. olds and b.) agressive men in their 60's
And the bosses son is infatuated with me. In the Look-askance-and-aloof-even-though-i-don't-know-the-meaning-of-those-words-kind-of-way.
It's all amusing, though, so it's alright. And I know my self defense, so nobody worry.
*
Been thinking about this verse, of late.
Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious about itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble. Matthew 6:34
and these:
The wise in heart accepts commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin. Proverbs 10:8
"Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being" declares the LORD. This is the one I esteem: he who is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word." Isaiah 66:2
*
Love,
havi
2 comments:
hey Havi... changed the name of my blog... http://hannahbellehurd.blogspot.com/
just so's you know. :-)
haha...
See? I'm not the only one who does illigal things!!!!!
Post a Comment