He's lovely.
*
So is this:
*
So is this:
*
I dunno, I'm just so happy for the carefree that is Summer. Only it isn't: Carefree
::shrugs:: But that's okay. Me and Joaquin are okay with that.
We're pretty chill about it.
"...Ch-chillin' like Ice Cream fillin'..."
Aunti Patti was here over last weekend slash Tuesday. She's great. We went bowling, watched this Australian love story, played a bunch of yahtzee and ate melt in your mouth prime ribs.
It also rained the entire five days she was here.
Gramma has been here for the past two weeks, and she'll be here for two more. It's all kinds of good, bad, blessed, and ugly. Really. She'll be ninety in September. Just wait until you're ninety. It's tough, man.
I've been told I'm good at listening, and that I'm a sweetheart exactly 15, 297 times. I've been told my cousins are *this* much more wonderful than I am 16, 149 times.
I've laughed much, much more than any of those figgers up there. I've cried a few times. Though, nowhere near the laughing amount.
Speaking of laughing, this is a lovely song too. *smile*
Been loving on floofy kittens, Gus & Grouper lately. Most entertaining things...gosh.
Abc's have never been so hilarious.
Or climbing trees.
Life is...bizarre.
And very, very real.
Drat. ish.
Watched Hitchcock's Physco last night. Best ever. And I didn't scream. And frankly the shower part wasn't all it's cracked up to be. But in general, the film is fantastic (i still like Jaws better). I commend it to thee.
Go hither and watch.
Have a sturdy, squeezable hand next to you, though.
And an accesible bathroom
I did not just say that.
Ahem. Going tent camping next weekend with a bunch of freaks. For which, I am beyond ecstatic. *bounce* Hiking, creek wading, S'mores, etc.
yep.

2 comments:
I love that video you posted a lot a lot.
And of course, the Regina Spektor, because she is my favorite.
Oh so I get to be included in the total freak section, cool. Sorry about Joaquin, he looks like good fish.
Post a Comment