I'm learning to love these gray days, but learning to be content doesn't stop me from planning!
looking at aweing photos...in Summer settings.
oh, oh, beauty, what do I do with you?
dozens of set-ups running through my brain
*breathe*
so many ways of putting emotion in pictures. i love.
also: falling all over again for Paper.
(yes, even for algebra problems)
New Christmas Journals being put to good use: New Years resolutions, goals, book lists, schedules, plans.
liquid ink shaping into form onto creamy sheafs.
it's pretty beautiful.
also doing a lot of listening...despite my habit of chatter...I really don't talk that much lately.
and that's okay, listening is good. it's broadening, strengthening, and shaping.
What is the outcome then, brethren? When you assemble, each one has a psalm, has a teaching, has a revelation, has a tongue, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.
1 Corinthians 14:26

No comments:
Post a Comment