1.10.2009

Amber Personified

Pondering over the rather large collection of ugly sweaters midwesterners seem to acquire...and wear.

no, it's actually quite frightening. shield thine eyes from blinding, crudely stitched white snowman over puffy maroon wool. *gag*

"Less is More"

accckkkk. it seems no matter how many times this slogan smears it's bold face across people's eyes, it just so happens...they never actually see it.

*coughmyworkenvironmentcough*

i ALMOST want to throw every last piece of anything out of there and commit the unpardonable: white-wash every visible surface and put beige-y coloured everything in; and in very limited amounts, at that.

my artists conscience won't let me, for which my Sould give thanks.

yeah

I swear. New things happen all the time.
While reading Rilla of Ingleside outloud, I cried. Cried while reading OUTloud!

Oh, gracious child.

it's just that, that books sentimental level is a tad bit strong even for me. (aka: Queen Sent I. Mental)

It doesn't help though, that it was a well read favourite at age eleven or so. *tear*
How I dreamed about my Kenneth Ford.

*Snort*

I just love how my fictional crushes go from Loverboi/P.E.Island war hero/ Romantic to Sparkly/ Hot like Ice/Vampire Flame.

just kidding.

My one and only TRUE fictional crush will always be Christoper Robinson, (or Peter Pan), Lord bless his heart.

"And that's a lotta love." ~ yours truly. (hey, it was impressive at the time)


-havi



3 comments:

Juliet SN said...

I love you, Hav :D

(and I love Alice... and Edward -well, that goes without saying, lol)

You inspired me to restart my photoblog :)

Love you! *hug*

Sarah said...

I love the book Rilla of Ingleside :) Yay for Kenneth Ford!

Anonymous said...

Lol, Amber personified, I have seen that. I like on your twitter craving thunder storms. Thunder storms are so amazing!

Chip