I refuse insomnia. I adore my sleep, and it is never shy visitor.
Why tonight? Possibly because I was too busy all day to have more than a weak, watery, styrofoam encased cup of church offering - they called it coffee - until I made myself some of the strong stuff at seven tonight. I never do that. I'm almost elderly in that I cut myself off around noon. Perhaps two in the afternoon if its a Friday that begins my weekend.
I don't know. I'm not exactly wired, and I really would prefer my subconscious to blogger at the moment.
Sorry, blogger.
all these things, Internet world! All these things I wish to say to you right now.
Because its two a.m. and I'm lonesome for someone to listen. And to hold my hand, but give me all the space I need.
I've watched more movies/tv shows in the last month than my entire previous life combined.
So i heard a quote from one of them that goes, "I want you to love me more than anything. The rest is detail."
I am all strung up on the gory, beautiful, horrifying detail.

No comments:
Post a Comment