"There is a crushing joy that crackles in every corner of this world. I am tiny and yet I am here. I have been given senses, awareness, existence, and placed on a stage so crowded with the vast, so teeming with the tiny, that I can do nothing but laugh, and sometimes laugh and cry" -N. D. Wilson.
Sudden.
Thwack.
Wow, breathe a little. Learn how to speak again. I'm warm, pulsing, so very alive and so mortal in paranoia swellings.
Relax. This gift, this life is like riding a Tilt-A-Whirl, only oftentimes I only realize it after the motion sickness starts in. I love it, even when I don't know. Probably most when I don't recognize the spinning. And then I can feel it. . .
Overwhelming.
I am overwhelmed by Grace. By love. By Him.
Life is so much more than beautiful. I cannot grasp, fully, nor truly comprehend the extent of my blessedness. My blessedness through Him. Not that I am worth any more now than when I don't say these feeble words, but He calls for recognition. Who am I to resist?
My cup flows over, and drenches me.
4 comments:
Oh, Havi.
Yes, dear?
That is, what I wanted to say, but couldn't... That was beautiful...
He is beautiful.
Oh, hun. I think you do a much better collected thought-process than I. I admire your writing talent always! So, I really appreciate your feedback on this. The actual outcome wasn't thought over at all--but the idea is constantly within me, begging to be released. I wish I listened to it with intent and responded more frequently. Live and learn, I guess. Thank you!
Post a Comment