Ernest Hemmingway was once challenged to write a six word story. This is what he came up with: "For Sale: Baby shoes, never used."
Which of course, steadfast Hemmingway fan that I am, I love.
In writing class today, focusing on Elimination, we were challenged to write both a twelve word story, and a six word story.
This is what I came up with: "Sunday morning, Harry's car crashed. All the flower shops are sold out."
and
"Bought two rabbits; we're selling daily."
*grin*
That was fun.

5 comments:
So intriguing! I love those kinds of "stories" because so many different plots and characters instantly appear in my mind! Sounds like something that I might have to try.
very nice specimens. both of them.
come see me, please :-)
peace and love
abi
Bravo, very well written. That class was fun.
Thank you, all!
You're crazy.
And cool.
I love you.
Post a Comment