11.12.2008

realisms

attempting some wordage here...we'll see how far this goes.
The days really, truly have been flying by. Like, the type [of flying] like I won't even believe it's the evening of the twelfth.
Life has been so full. I mean, in some ways..I guess not...because the busyness is trivial in all comparision. But, why compare? Life is busy in my own section of this world. And I like it.
and, not that it's a recent discovery, but, i cherish Talking.
No, I mean really talking...with people you love, about the things you really feel, dream, wish, hope, pray, care, and believe in.
fika time.
yeah
lately, amidst feeling pretty mature and special and all that, i've also felt particularly my age. In so, so many ways.
i still thrive on drama, and my eye's shine easily. most times, the world is bright and beautiful. and people thrill me. i love learning, and believeing; I trust too easily, and i'm overly sensitive and naive.
"Cause when you're fifteen, somebody tells you they love you: You're gonna believe them"
totally emersed in all of this
i am blessed; undeserving, but striving to recognize and thank.
"I don't know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me headfirst: Fearless"
*sighs*
a flight southern californian-ward is five days in the future
a week including (but not limited to. or so i'm told):
  • amazing family
  • easy ocean access
  • an adorable papillon puppy
  • sand
  • good conversation
  • new foto material
  • hope-full classmate meetage.
  • twilight viewing (and fanTalk!)
  • sunshine
  • shopping
  • lazy mornings
i hereby grant thee permission of a slight rise in your jealousy temp.
^_^
right now though, i'm tired.
this is the second time this week, that my head will make pillow-contact before nine.
your,
-havi

1 comment:

Sarah said...

*waves hi*
I know - it's crazy how fast time is going :) I hope your whole family is doing well!

*hugs*
sarah