7.22.2008

"funny how we feel so much, but cannot say a word"





"you gotta fast car, I wanna ticket to anywhere"



"City lights lay out before us

And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder

And I had a feeling that I belonged

And I had a feeling I could be someone"



"You gotta make a decision


You leave tonight or live and die this way"


You forced me to become strong,When I craved to be weak.

"I want to photograph you with my mind

To feel how I feel now all the time"



Don't move

Don't breathe

Don't change

Don't leave

But if I didn't say it

Well, I'd still have felt it

Where's the sense in that?

...

There will be no white flag above my door

~

Psalm 16:11a

You will show me the path of life: in your presence is fullness of joy

~

I’m so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose

Clinging to a past that doesn’t let me choose

No comments: