6.18.2008

one of those quiz thingys you do when you could be doing something alot more constructive

1.Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.3. You must write that the first line of the song down no matter how silly it sounds. Include the song and artist as well.



IF SOMEONE SAYS "YOU'RE HOT" YOU SAY?

"I hear the clock, it's 6am I feel so far from where I've been" You Were Meant For Me- Jewel (say what?)

WHEN YOU GET DUMPED YOU SAY?
"I've been sleepin' way too long, searched for the answers but couldn't find one" To Love Again- Jonny Lang (yeah.)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"it started out as a feeling which then grew into hope" The Call- Regina Spektor (mm, kinda)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE LONG GOAL?
"Yesterday the odds were stacked in favor of my expectations " Maybe- Alison Krauss (oh wow. that's hopeful)


WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"empty spaces fill me up with holes, distant faces with no place left to go" Incomplete- Backstreet Boys ( lol! I hope not...:-P)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Yeah, its been a long time comingNever thought itd take so long" Long Time Coming- Jonny Lang (yeah, i'm pretty much a dissapointment)

WHAT DO YOU OFTEN THINK ABOUT?
"I gotta call today at 3am it's whatcha didn't say that told me I could hurt again" Seven Day's of Lonely- I Nine

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON WHO LIKES YOU?
"There's a place in your heart nobody's been, take me there" Take Me There- Rascal Flatts (not true at all.)

WHAT DOES YOUR BEST FRIEND ALWAYS SAY TO YOU?
"When you feel all alone and the world has turned it's back on you" Crash and Burn - Savage Garden ( ok...)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in NYC? I'm a thousand miles away but tonight you look so pretty" Hey There Delilah-Plain White T's (mmm)

WHAT WILL YOU SAY AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Listen dear I need you to hear. I cannot disappear I've tried again and again and again." Again and again- Jewel (what an approiate song! :-P)

WHAT WILL BE SAID AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"ever time i think of you, i always catch my breath" Missing You- Tyler Hilton (huh?)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
"I always said, that'd be it, that I wouldn't stick around if it ever came to this" Forgive- Rebecca Lynn Howard (so I'm not ever gonna have good relationships...?)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Now we've been talking for awhile, and ya got me tryin' to figure out, boy. I don't what to say to you" Can't Find the Words-Karina (still think'n on this one)


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR HOUSE?
"It's nine oclock on a Saturday the regular crowd shuffles in. There's an old man sittin' next to me, makin' love to his tonic and gin" Piano Man- Billy Joel (wow...could be kinna true)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR CRUSH?
"I'm lying alone with my head on the phone Thinking of you till it hurts" All Out of Love-Jenna Drey (I promise this is on shuffle)

WHAT DO THE GUYS THINK OF YOU?

"The first time that I ever saw your face I felt something stop me in my place, the kinda thing you just can't see coming" -When I said I would- Whitney Duncan (haaaa. I'm laughin'. see? srsly)

WHEN YOU DUMP SOMEONE THEY SAY?
"yeah, yeah, yeah etc." Mercy-Duffy ( haha, this could be funny!)

WHAT’S YOUR LIFE MOTTO?
"it's four in the afternoon i'm on a flight leaving L.A." Goodbye Alice in Wonderland- Jewel (so I listen to Jewel alot lately. gotta problem with that?)

WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS BULLETIN? "stuck in a world no longer turning always a girl waiting for something" Alive-Becki Ryan (eh?)

No comments: